We’re looking for a full-time Drupal Back-end Engineer to join our team!
You have fierce technical skills, can move agilely between projects, spark successful collaboration, and believe learning never stops. You’re committed to quality coding, appreciate and practice communicating with clarity and have a passion for open source projects.
At Oomph, we’re constantly cultivating an inclusive culture to show up as our whole selves, to do our best work. As a Drupal Back-end Engineer, you can expect to build solutions that solve problems, meet unique challenges with curiosity and a can-do attitude, and partner with clients to develop improvements and tools that adapt and evolve to their needs.
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience delivering large scale Drupal solutions
- Deep understanding of Drupal 8/9 architecture and APIs
- Proven experience developing custom modules
- Extremely comfortable integrating Drupal with 3rd party APIs
- Experience with version control workflows, pull requests and peer reviews for code quality
- Experience with local development environments such as Lando/DDEV
- Excellent communication skills to support healthy relationships with teammates and clients
- Stellar problem solving capabilities
What would set you apart:
- Experience implementing Drupal in a decoupled architecture
- Experience with JS frameworks (React/Gatsby/Next/Angular/Vue/Nuxt)
Important to know:
- We operate as squads — highly efficient, cross-functional groups dedicated to specific clients
- We’re aware that with autonomy comes accountability — we honor the freedom of deciding how and when we work by delivering quality on time
- We are active and enthusiastic contributors to the open source community and seek opportunities to give back
- We’re anchored in our core values — more than words, these are the actions and attitudes that set us apart and keep us going
- We recognize work/life has become more of an integration than a balance, and offer flex time to support our team (while extra work is sometimes required, we plan for a 40 hour work week)
- We’re active learners and strive towards a growth mindset
- We’re headquartered in Rhode Island, and try to get together in-person annually for our Team Summit (fingers crossed for 2021!)
Other reasons to consider joining us:
- 12 days of paid time off per year as a new hire
- 10 paid holidays, plus your birthday off each year (yay, you!)
- 20 days paid sabbatical after four years
- Full health, dental and vision coverage
- 100% paid short & long term disability and life insurance
- 401K plan with 4% company match
- Paid time off for professional development
- Zero commute, flexibility to work from where you are
- Paid parental leave
- Ongoing rewards and recognition
Oomph is an award-winning digital services firm. Through the creation, implementation, and operation of highly strategic digital platforms, we help companies and brands strengthen their connections to customers, partners, and employees. For 15 years, our team of strategists, creatives, and technologists has been navigating the ever-changing digital landscape to provide innovative solutions that drive business outcomes.
We are driven. We are smart. We are personal.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
US work authorization required. Please note that a successful candidate will be subject to a background check, based on requirements of the position.