Lead Generation Specialist
As a key member of our Business Development team, your ownership and implementation of a lead generation strategy will develop a consistent and predictable flow of inbound leads for our Business development team. Through outbound prospecting, networking, and other sales activities, you play a critical role in expanding Oomph’s presence in the market and converting prospects to sales opportunities. Your strong interpersonal sales skills and “get-it-done” attitude results in an impactful first line of engagement with future clients and assists in securing aggressive sales goals.
In this role, you will spend your time:
- Prospecting and generating sales leads through email, LinkedIn, and call outreach.
- Researching clients to better connect with them, understand their needs, and identify critical business opportunities.
- Developing a deep understanding of Oomph’s services to determine client fit.
- Booking qualified meetings between Account Managers and prospects.
- Working alongside the Business Development team on pipeline management efforts.
- Working closely with Manager and Account Team for best sales practices.
- Remaining highly knowledgeable about industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Providing inputs to marketing team on messaging to support sales funnel.
- Documenting all outbound activities in our CRM to ensure opportunities are forecasted, and adequate information about the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated.
What we’re looking for:
- You have experience sourcing and outreaching to leads that convert.
- A persuasive and compelling communicator who exudes professional poise and confidence through writing and speaking.
- You are highly motivated and continuously strive for personal and professional improvement.
- Competitive drive and strategic mindset to exceed sales goals and expectations, and has the necessary capabilities and grit to compete effectively against the competition.
- Self-driven and positive attitude.
- Able to work as an individual and on a team.
- A continuous and curious learner who stays ahead of key digital industry trends and challenges, and can appreciate and apply their influence to client business strategies.
What would set you apart:
- Familiarity, or experience with, technical languages and programs
Important to know:
- We’re aware that with autonomy comes accountability — we honor the freedom of deciding how and when we work by delivering quality on time
- We are active and enthusiastic contributors to the open source community and seek opportunities to give back
- We’re anchored in our core values — more than words, these are actions, attitudes, and a visible reminder of what sets us apart and keeps us going
- We recognize work/life has become more of an integration than a balance, and offer flex time to support our team (while extra work is sometimes required, we plan for a 40-hour workweek)
- We’re active learners and strive towards a growth mindset
- We’re headquartered in Rhode Island, and try to get together in person annually for our Team Summit (currently slated for May 2022!)
Other reasons to consider joining us:
- Four weeks of paid time off per year as a new hire (including our weeklong company shut down during the Christmas/New Year season)
- PLUS 9 paid holidays, including your birthday (yay, you!)
- 20 days paid sabbatical every four years
- Full health, dental and vision coverage
- 100% paid short & long term disability and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with 4% company match
- Company laptop, initial WFH set up allowance, and a $2k annual "Work the Way You Want" stipend
- Paid time for professional development
- Zero commute, flexibility to work from where you are
- Paid parental leave
- Ongoing rewards and recognition
Oomph is an award-winning digital services firm. Through the creation, implementation, and operation of highly strategic digital platforms, we help companies and brands strengthen their connections to customers, partners, and employees. For 15 years, our team of strategists, creatives, and technologists has been navigating the ever-changing digital landscape to provide innovative solutions that drive business outcomes.
We are driven. We are smart. We are personal.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
US work authorization required. Please note that a successful candidate will be subject to a background check, based on the requirements of the position.